Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Action.

I read somewhere recently that "a plan without action is just a thought". I had one of those awesome life changing epiphanies (yes, I'm talking mouth opened and starry eyes. The whole shebang), and I realized that thinking about something isn't going to get me the desires of my heart. Planning is the first step and action, the most difficult, is the necessary second step. I believe that is where a lot of people, who don't reach their goals, go wrong. It kind of knocked some sense into me. Yes, it was something that I already knew; however, the importance of it didn't click until I read that phrase. So now I am more aware of myself either taking action on fulfilling my goals or being stuck in the planning phase. I can't speak for everyone, but for me, taking that next step is quite scary, especially if you're not sure of yourself. Nevertheless, don't let fear of the unknown and uncertainty hold you back from reaching your full potential. Now it's off to work I go. Have the most amazing and productive day possible Night Crawlers!

No comments:

Post a Comment